Scout24 Marketplace API
The matching content for your websites and apps for any idea
The marketplace API combines content from ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, FriendScout24 and JobScout24 with the classified ads at Local24 and other partners.
With more than 4.5 million object datasets, the marketplace API makes Scout24 one of the largest content distribution hubs with full-text search technology for ads in Germany.
Integrate ads from more than 400 categories and over 2,000 cities in Germany with your applications
With categories including "Services", "Computer/Software", "Sport/Recreation/Hobby" and "Mobile/Landline Phones", developers can integrate relevant content for any topic imaginable with their websites and applications free of charge. Mobile app users could see objects and service providers near their current location, for example – from the nearest car repair shop to used furniture in the neighborhood.
- Free of charge
- More than 4 million current offers from more than 400 different categories
- All data is categorized and geo-encoded
- Free text search with the "What" and "Where" fields
- Numerous search parameters, including price, category, city etc.
- No contractual obligations, no basic fees
- No expensive service level agreements
Supported web service protocols:
- SOAP/XML (via HTTP)
Methods at a glance
Find objects and generate result hit lists
The Search method lets you generate custom lists of search results. The "What" (such as "Audi A4 air conditioned" or "used PS3") and "Where" (any city, including smaller towns) fields enable true full-text search. The found objects can be filtered using parameters such as price, category, display type, city, region etc. In addition to numerous sort options, you can also define specific parameters such as "Number of Pages" and "Number of Items per page". An out-of-the-box pager function is available.
Calling category lists
The Scout24 marketplace API provides access to over 400 categories from a wide range of areas. The GetCategories method lets you output lists of categories.
Calling city lists
The GetCities method lets you retrieve a list of cities, sorted alphabetically by first letter. The information is geo-encoded and also contains the city names and postal codes.
Selected partners can also output a detailed display (exposé) for each ad.
- Register at marktplatzkonfigurator.de and choose "XML API" in the menu to apply to use the API.
- Check your partner ID and access key under the "XML API" link in the menu. You need both of these values for authentication.
- Address the interface directly or use the PHP code generator for simple website integration.
- Share your knowledge with other users in the forum.